Job Type: Full-timeLocation:
Job ID: 001
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop policies and procedures to facilitate a safe work environment
• Conduct training and education programs
• Write Safe Work Procedures for operations in the shop and the field
• Inspect and evaluate workplace environments. Ensure compliance to safety standards, and government regulations.
• Investigate accidents to identify causes and to determine “root causes.”
• Maintain and update emergency response plans and procedures.
• Provide new-employee health and safety orientations, and develop materials for these presentations.
• Recommend measures to help workers from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Require formal training in Workplace Safety and Health. Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety or Certified Construction Safety Officer. Familiar with all 14 elements of the COR Certification Program. Registered Auditor with Construction Safety Association of Manitoba.
To apply to this position please forward your resume to email@example.com indicating the name of the position in the subject line of the email. We would like to thank all applicants who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.